Monday, December 7

Crock Pot Chicken Tacos

I just wrapped up lunch with my little fellas where we scarfed down leftovers from yesterday. And let me tell you it was just as tasty as it was last night so I decided to share! This recipe is super super easy, kid friendly, and full of flavor!

Here's what you do:
Add 3 good sized chicken breasts to your crockpot then sprinkle with one package taco seasoning and one package dry ranch seasoning. Then pour 2/3 cup water over the top.

Cook on high 4-5 hours or until chicken is cooked and shreds easily. Shred the chicken and let cook another 30 to 60 minutes to let it really soak in the flavor. That's it!

Serve in flour tortillas with melted cheese and whatever else you like on your soft tacos. For me it's all about the guacamole!!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for this meal idea. I am always looking for new crockpot meals as life seems to be getting busier. Looks Delicious!!

    ReplyDelete