Wednesday, February 26

Raspberry Yogurt Salad

Recently I came to the conclusion that we would be making a wise investment to install a yogurt pump into our refrigerator.  I'm not even sure if that's a thing but I'm picturing it to be like the soft serve ice cream pumps.  You know what I'm talking about.  We could just go to the Dannon plant that's a couple miles away and stock up on yogurt by the gallons.  Pure brilliance.  This genius dawned on me as I was checking out at the grocery store with my typical 172 ounces of yogurt on board.  That's 14 pounds!  We eat the equivalent of our two dogs put together (one weighs 6 lbs and the other 9 lbs) at least weekly.  I think my 3 kids and I could sustain ourselves on vanilla yogurt and raspberries.  So, needless to say, this delightful salad is a favorite around here!  

Ingredients:
32 oz vanilla yogurt
5.1 oz box instant vanilla pudding
8 oz cool whip
12 oz bag frozen raspberries



Combine and voila!  It's literally that easy.  Give it a try... you'll love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment